Siberian Branch of RAS
Institute of computational modelling SB RAS
Siberian federal university
Siberian state aerospace university
L. A. Melentyev Institute of energy systems of RAS
Institute of physics SB RAS
Institute of biophysics SB RAS
The XXIV National Workshop
Modelling of nonequilibrium, adaptive and controlled systems
October 1–3, 2021, Krasnoyarsk, Akademgorodok
Directions of the seminar:
- Methods and technologies of mathematical modeling of nonequilibrium systems methods of mathematical, simulation modeling, neural networks.
- Development of mathematical and software modeling of nonlinear, non-stationary and heterogeneous processes in space.
- Development of methods for modeling adaptive and controlled systems, with applications in physics, chemistry, engineering, biology, medicine, economics and finance.
- Intelligent digital systems.
Co-Chairs: A. N. Gorban, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences V. V. Shaidurov
Vice-Chairmen: M. G. Sadovsky, R. Yu. Tsarev
Members of the Program Committee: Yu. V. Bushov, O. Yu. Vorobyev, G. A. Dorrer, A. N. Zhiganov, B. M. Kaganovich, A. V. Kryanev, A. V. Lapin, R. P. Leontiev, O. V. Nepomnyashchy, D. M. Pisa, V. V. Slabko, V. N. Udodov, professor Sh. Zhang, M. A. Shishlenin
Chairman of the Organizing Committee: M. G. Sadovsky
Members of the Organizing Committee: E. D. Karepova, V. S. Kornienko, I. V. Timoshina, A. V. Malyshev
Secretary of the Organizing Committee: M. Yu. Senashova
To participate in the seminar, you need to August 25, 2021 on the website:
- log in as a user or register if you are not registered yet;
- register for the conference and send the text of the report.
You can also August 25, 2021 send an application for participation directly to the Organizing Committee with the following information: return address, full name and patronymic; positions, degrees and titles of all authors; topics and forms of the message (10-minute, 20-minute, lecture-30–45 min.) and text of the message. It is mandatory to specify MNAUS-21 in the Subject. The registration fee is 300 rubles, for students and postgraduates — 150 rubles. The volume of the submitted material is 4–6 pages in Russian or English in MSWord format. Abstracts will be published before the conference.
In addition, the materials recommended by the program committee, if the author wishes, will be published as an article in the Journal of Physics: Conference Series, indexed in Scopus. The journal is Open Access, so the publication is paid. The prices for the publication and related services (translation, registration) are determined by the publishing organization-the Krasnoyarsk Regional House of Science and Technology.
Early registration (the article is submitted before September 15, 2021 with payment until September 25, 2021):
- 12,000 rubles (the article is provided in English, the translation is made by a professional translator, no additional registration is required).
- If the article is provided in Russian, the publication cost will be 20,590 rubles (the price includes translation and publication of the article).
- Additional services for the design of an article according to the requirements of the journal — 2750 rubles.
After September 15 — until October 1, 2021 with payment until October 10, 2021:
- 15990 rubles (the article is provided in English, the translation is made by a professional translator, additional registration is not required).
- If the article is provided in Russian, the cost of publication will be 22580 rubles (the price includes translation and publication of the article). Acceptance and payment of articles in Russian — until October 04, 2021.
- Additional services for the design of an article according to the requirements of the journal — 2750 rubles. Payment is made only after receiving the notification of acceptance of the article for publication.
The rules for the design of materials can be downloaded here, and we strongly recommend that you follow them as strictly as possible. You can use the attached template to prepare materials. Rules for formatting articles in Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
The conference will be held on-line using the Zoom video conferencing platform.
A message about the inclusion of the report in the program will be sent after September 5, 2021
The address of the Organizing Committee of MNAUS-21: Maria Yu. Senashova (Mrs), Institute of computational modelling SB RAS, Krasnoyarsk, 660036, Russia
Telephone: +7 913 8318807
Chairman of the Organizing Committee,
Leading Researcher of the IVM SB RAS
M. G. Sadovsky