Russian Federation Ministry of education
Siberian Branch of RAS
Republic of Kazakhstan Ministry of education
Krasnoyarsk State Technical University
Institute of computational modelling SB RAS
Krasnoyarsk State University
Siberian State University of Technology
Institute of physics SB RAS
Institute of biophysics SB RAS
Integratsiya Integration Programme
VI National workshop
Modelling of non-equilibrium systems
October 24–26, 2003, Krasnoyarsk, Akademgorodok
Scope of the workshop:
- Modelling of non-equilibrium systems in physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, economy, finances, sociology and history.
- Methods and tools for non-equilibrium system modelling, including the methods of mathematical modelling, software design, simulation (statistical, neural network based and active media based simulation).
- Sattelite VII annual workshop Problems of evolution of open systems (EOS) organised by the Institute of ionosphere of Republid of Kazakhstan.
Scope of the sattelite workshop:
- Fundamental problems of structure organisation in open systems.
- Evolution processes in far and near space.
- Self-organisation and structure development in chemistry and biology
August 20, 2003 is the deadline for application at the workshop. The application should include name (first, middle, last), postal address, e-mail, affiliation and position, titles and names of all authors of the contribution and indicate the type of contribution (poster, oral, 10 minutes, oral, 20 minutes, lecture 30–45 minutes). Abstract of presentation should be submitted simultaneously, not exceed 2 A4 pages in Russian, camera ready, Times New Roman, 12 pt with all margins of 1 inch. Only e-mail applications accompanied with the hard copy of abstract are accepted. An Abstract pattern is the foloowing:
A. U. Thor-1, A. U. Thor-2
Affiliation and address, including e-mail
body of the text
PLEASE INDICATE MNS-03 in Subject line, or send a diskette (Word97,98,2000 for Win).
A notification on the acceptance of a presentation, preliminary programme, formal invitation and accomodation information will be maile before September 15, 2003.
MNS-03: Dr. Maria Yu. Senashova (Mrs), Institute of computational modelling SB RAS, Krasnoyarsk, 660036, Russia
Tel: +7 3912 494769
EOS: Dr. Vyacheslav M. Somsikov (Mr) Kazakhstan, 480020, Almaty, Institute of ionosphere, Kamenskoe plate